Here at HR Dept Ltd we are a growing company that provides the complete range of outsourced HR services to small and medium sized businesses in the Bristol, Bath and North Somerset area. Our clients are from all sectors and industries which provides for a very varied and challenging role offering exposure and development opportunities to all areas of HR.
We are looking for an experienced, commercial and business focused generalist HR professional with excellent interpersonal skills to provide a full, comprehensive HR service to our very varied client base.
In this role you will be working within a team of HR Advisors and will be responsible for providing professional, pragmatic HR advice to clients.
You will also be responsible for ensuring every instance of customer contact with the company is a positive experience, taking ownership over your work and building good relationships with your individual client base.
Due to the nature of the services they provide and variety of clients they are looking for a resilient and confident individual who is happy to advise and communicate in challenging situations.
You will be able to advise their clients and business partners and be able to draft bespoke documentation and letters for each of these areas:
- Contracts of employment
- Restructures and Redundancies
- Sickness absence and absence management
- Family Friendly Policies
- Performance management
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience/qualification
- Chairing/Attending HR meetings desirable
- Strong up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- A commercially pragmatic approach to your work and to finding solutions
- Able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to effectively plan and prioritise workloads is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication and be able to influence others at all levels
- Excellent understanding and use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Well presented, professional appearance
- Demonstrable customer service excellence
- A sense of humour!
- Honest and open, hardworking, supportive and fun team environment
- Exposure to all HR areas and situations
- Training and career development opportunities
- CIPD Qualifications/Upgrades
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
If you thrive on the challenge of a varied workload and finding pragmatic solutions to a variety of HR issues across all levels of an organisation this role is perfect for you.
- CIPD qualified