My client, a fantastic IT lead business, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team. The business operates nationally and are a leading player in their field. They are a fantastic business to work for and really care about their employees.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can offer a very pro-active way of working.
The HR Advisor will assist with all aspects of HR for the business.
Salary on offer is up to £27,000 with a car or car allowance of £4,000
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Manage the employee relations issues
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different HR matters and be able to build relationships with stakeholders
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Be able to give advice to the business both confidently and competently
- Ensure the HR system is kept up to date
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- CIPD level 3 qualified is desirable
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to successfully build relationships with different stakeholders in the business
- Able to deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.