New Appointments Group are proudly supporting our well know and prestigious client in their search for a full time HR Advisor.
To be considered for his role you should have proven working experience in an HR Advisory capacity preferably at a senior level.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and provide excellent advise on all aspects of policy, process and employment law across diverse employee groups.
The incoming candidate should have the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload within a complex environment and multiple stakeholders;
- Able to establish credibility at all levels to influence and guide management on all issues;
- Previous experience of managing within a unionised environment;
- Expert in relevant legislation, e.g. disciplinary, grievance, discrimination;
- Forward looking HR professional with an on-going focus on self-development and CPD;
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel and HR systems;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of working with staff at all levels dealing with challenging situation where emotions may play a part
This role is offering a salary of £32,000 - £34,000. Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
For a more in depth conversation please apply now and I will contact you in due course.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.