As HR Advisor you will provide full HR support and advice, processes and tools for colleagues within our Bristol office. You will undertake all "business as usual" activity and be comfortable operating in a stand-alone capacity.
Our client is an award winning Financial Services Company, based in the heart of Bristol.
- To provide proactive guidance and coaching to line managers on all Employee Relations matters and ensure that all such matters are concluded appropriately
- Manage the full employee cycle; from new joiners to leavers
- Partner with the HR Centres of Excellence on group wide initiatives
- Produce HR data, reports and provide analysis for the department dashboards
- Run the appraisal and objective setting cycle process from training and coaching in performance management principles to using the system, following up on completion rates and reporting
- Draft and review HR paperwork where required including offers of employment, leaver letters, changes to terms and conditions and maternity letters
- Support the business in managing the reward cycle (salary and bonus reviews) to ensure proposals are submitted by the business on a timely basis and have been well thought through and are appropriate
- Manage the talent identification and succession planning exercise
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience of working as an HR generalist
- Experience of dealing with the end to end process for employee relations issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, sickness cases, etc.
- Previous experience of training and development planning and implementation
- Experience of providing an effective HR advisory service with up to date knowledge of current legislation
- The ability to develop relationships and influence stakeholders
- Highly Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and sound working experience of HR Software
- Excellent organisational skills
Our client offers a highly competitive benefits package including Pension, Private Healthcare and Flexible Benefits scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job