SF Group are currently recruiting an HR Advisor for a great national manufacturing business. Due to business growth, they are looking to add to their existing team with a brand new HR Advisor to be based out of their West Bromwich site. They are looking for an experienced HR professional to join their UK HR team to assist with a full generalist remit of HR responsibilities.
You will predominantly be supporting the HR Business Partners on a national scale and thus this could be a great opportunity for an HR Advisor or HR Officer looking for their next step. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing first line advice to all managers across the UK and Ireland offices
- Assist with all employee relations issues including investigations, flexible working requests, maternity/paternity queries etc.
- Ensure that the internal database remains up to date
- Assist managers with the recruitment process from gaining approval through to on-boarding of staff
- Assist the HR BP's with HR projects
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders across the business
Due to the geographical coverage this business have, there will be the requirement to travel to the other sites on occasion so you must be happy with a travel and an occasional overnight stay.
The ideal candidate will be either CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification, have experience within an HR administration/officer role, have knowledge of SAP and be able to demonstrate previous experience of working on HR Projects.
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job