Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a temporarycontract for three months initially with possibility for extension. Our client is a national charity providing support to children, young people and adults, employing over 5,000 people.
The position is due to start in immediately and is for 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have extensive employee relations experience and ideally have a CIPD qualification.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing employee relations casework for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working in partnership with the Shared Services team and HR Administrators to ensure the administration and recruitment procedures in place fully support the needs of managers and employees
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including final written warnings
* Supporting managers in resourcing their teams and developing effective recruitment and selection materials and techniques
* Ensuring all HR policies are fully implemented within the operational area that they work, bringing any inconsistencies between policy and practice to the attention of the HR Business Partner
* Maintaining and updating employee records both physical and electronic, ensuring they are up to date and held securely
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- ER issues