Search is delighted to be supporting a national business with their Search for an Employee Relations Advisor position in a busy, fast-paced HR department in Liverpool for a rolling temp contract paying £131 per day
Working alongside 4 HR Advisors in a large HR department at head office, as Employee Relations Advisor you will be involved in a large amount and variety of ER casework across the head office, regional warehouse sites (via telephone) and regional offices (via telephone) in a rapidly-expanding growth business.
As Employee Relations Advisor (HR Advisor) you will be responsible for:
* Providing ER casework support to all areas of the business
* Providing up-to-date and correct employment law advice and HR best practice across the business (both face to face and via the telephone)
* Up skill and coach managers on HR best practice and policies and procedures
* Draft and detail written outcomes, ensuring accuracy on a regular basis
* Be a team player who shares experiences for the benefit of learning and improvement
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.