HR and General Administration
- Provide a comprehensive HR advisory service
- Provide advice and support as appropriate
- Support customers as required with handbooks/ contracts etc.
- Ensure that all clientsâ€™ â€œliveâ€ documentation is kept up to date in line with changes in employment legislation.
- Where appropriate assist with recruitment projects: including CV screening, arranging and conducting interviews, supporting interview/assessment days
- Conduct disciplinaries/grievances/redundancy/appeals etc. if required, ensuring a professional and effective service
- Manage the HR system administration
- General admin - such as new starter letters, exit interviews etc.
- Complete all internal documentation required
Qualifications and experience required for this role
- CIPD qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, and counselling skills.
- IT literate Word and Excel.
- Generalist HR experience with strong employment law knowledge
- Commercially aware of needs of small businesses
- Good organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job