Excellent opportunity has opened up for a for a HR advisor in to work in a well established Law firm Cardiff with a competitive salry with an immeidate start. If you are immediately available, have previous HR advisor experience please apply today as my client is looking to interview ASAP.
- Recieveing calls from clients requiring HR Support
- Providing in-house training on HR topics or updates to clients
- Provide a range of administration support
- Building strong client relationships by understanding their needs
- Prove advice and support on a wide variety of Standard HR topics
Skills / Experience
- Experience in a HR or Employment Law Environment
- A full UK Driving licence and willingness to travel to locations in South Wales
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Administration and organisational skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*