An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a well established, thriving Not-For-Profit organisation in Wakefield.
Offering a salary between £30,000 - £33,000 this exciting role is accessible by both public transport and car with free on site parking available. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an excellent pension scheme as well as a busy, team environment are also on offer.
As HR Advisor you will report directly into the Head of HR.
Duties will include but are not limited to; providing a high quality and professional HR service, advise both managers and directors on all employee relations issues, ensure the HR service is running effectively, assist with project work and any other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously advised at a similar level
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Be confident in influencing, coaching and advising managers
- Be highly organised and able to work autonomously
- Be CIPD qualified
- Be able to travel to different sites across the country on occasion
An exciting permanent position for a HR Advisor has arisen in Wakefield to join a well established, thriving Not-For-Profit organisation + £30-£33K + free on site parking + 25 days holiday plus bank holiday + excellent pension scheme + further excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job