This forward thinking, Birmingham based professional services organisation is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join a busy and expanding team.
You will be a good allrounder with solid generalist HR experience in matters such as ER, disciplinaries and grievances, maternity and paternity leave, recruitment, advising and coaching managers, developing HR policies and processes, supporting organisational change, HR projects and supporting the HR Director when required.
HR Advisor - Skills and experience you will have:
- a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in an HR Advisor / Officer role is essential
- Strong ER and recruitment experience
- completed or be studying towards CIPD qualification
- a degree or equivalent qualification
You will have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously and be able to interact with key stakeholders at all levels with confidence and credibility.
This role would suit someone who is really passionate about HR as a career who wants the opportunity to be able to learn and develop and really progress their career.
HR Advisor - Benefits
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Interest free travel loan
- Employee assistance scheme
- Employee Relations