**This is a part time position**
You must have experience with ER cases as you will be dealing with long term sickness/absenses.
• Generalist HR experience in case management
• The ability to work collaboratively to ensure joined up delivery
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to apply judgment to individual cases and make decisions or advise accordingly using persuasion and influencing skills as appropriate
• The ability to work as part of the team, balance conflicting priorities and share knowledge
• Able to think beyond immediate issue and offer solutions or a range of solutions and any potential contingency plan
• Be resilient to work through issues to conclusion
• Manage ER cases and projects as allocated
Capability cases informal and formal, Co-ordination of rightsizing programmes, Project support, Tupe/bid questions, Long term sick cases, Formal investigations, Consultation meetings, CSA Audits, End of FTC or Probation Meetings, Secondments, 360 feedback if appropriate, Note taking at formal meetings, Collating feedback from redundancy scoring, Editor for Gateway/Axis, Policy work, ad hoc case management
• Provide sound advice and support to managers
• Co-ordinate larger scale projects keeping any spreadsheets/FAQs up to date and organising associated paperwork, share point sites, diary management etc.
• Manage small scale projects and secure appropriate support to deliver effectively
• Manage workload in a timely manner ensuring effective delivery in line with policy
• Review key learning points from cases/projects both for the business and HR.
• Ensure the management of end to end processes in line with customer needs whilst maintaining legal and compliance requirements
• Carry out risk analysis as appropriate and feedback via risk register and engagement with key stakeholders
• Ensure case management system is used effectively and workflow is continuously updated including any risk analysis
• Build strong working relationships/networks with all stakeholders both by phone and face to face maintaining a high degree of integrity
• Ability to apply judgement to individual cases and make decisions with support as required.
• Identify and manage and/or escalate risk
• Manage conflicting demands and deadlines
• Developing persuasion and influencing skills
• Be resilient to work through issues to conclusion with the support of others
• Assert independent views and challenge when appropriate
• Seeks to motivate self and others, recognises strengths and areas for development
• Drive and determination to consistently deliver to high performance
• Ability to identify, share and escalate continuous improvements
• Identifies problems and their root causes
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'