SYSTRA is a global leader in mass transit and rail engineering. Its 6000 employees specialize in consulting and engineering.
SYSTRA benefits from over 60 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP, French public transit operators. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the world’s largest cities, which are home to over half the world’s population.
Active in 80 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 47% of its revenues outside France.
SYSTRA Ltd provides rail engineering and transport planning consultancy in the UK. We are dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients through our entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm whilst promoting a culture of listening, teamwork, and employee empowerment.
With ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting time to join SYSTRA Ltd as we continue to develop and raise our profile in the UK.
Main Function of Job
The post holder supports the ongoing business partnering approach of the HR function by delivering comprehensive operational HR services to key stakeholders across the business.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed below, the job holder may need to perform other duties where required.
- Drive the recruitment plan for the UK-IR, ensuring delivery of sustainable and measurable results in cost, time and quality of new hires
- Champion the most effective recruitment processes across the business
- Assist in building a strong talent pool
- Act as a brand ambassador and support brand awareness to assist in attracting key talent
- Management of Independent Contractors
- Coach and advise stakeholders on a range of employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance improvement, ensuring good practice, legal compliance and adherence to policies and procedures
- Support the delivery of the HR plan
- Oversee the onboarding process of new hires
- Coordinate learning and development activities
- Provide generalist support where required to the Head of HR/HR Manager
CIPD qualification or working towards (or equivalent)
- HR generalist experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing key stake holder relationships
- Experience of managing recruitment activity and attracting talent
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Intermediate/advanced IT skills, including Excel, Word and HR systems
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written communication, clarity of explanations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Open minded and versatile