Are you a data driven HR Advisor?
I am keen to speak to HR Advisors who have experience working in broad roles including HRIS, Systems, Training & Development and Reward.
My client has a broad, but unique opportunity for a Hybrid HR Advisor to join the team to develop the business in these key areas.
The ideal candidate will be personable, with strong attention to detail, aswell as communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
HRIS / Systems
- Main point of contact to take lead and manage HRIS, as the Superuser of the system you would be responsible to provide guidance, training and all communication monitoring continuous improvements
- Improve reporting and data integrity, developing and maintaining reporting options and MI
- Coordinate with system suppliers on updates, enhancements and service levels
- Develop HR MI and other relevant data to identify trends which impact business performance
Learning & Development
- Drive L&D, support and develop the implementation of training and development programme
- Develop and drive the company apprentice scheme, performance review processes, systems and analysis
- Support talent management and succession planning programmes
- Develop tools, programmes and systems to support employee development and e-learning programmes working with SME’s and suppliers on content development
- Main point of contact for Reward providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on reward related queries
- Support the coordination of bonus and incentive programmes
- Review, implement and develop employee benefit programmes in line with market trends and employee needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job