HR Advisor (Saturday's)
£30,000 - £35,000 PRO RATA
Saturday shift (other hours can be flexible)
- Are you a HR generalist with strong practical employment law knowledge?
- Are you a self-sufficient and dynamic individual with a flexible approach to work?
- Do you have a 'can do attitude’, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment?
ER Recruitment are very excited to be working with our client, who are an award-winning organisation. They are now looking to grow and build their HR Advice Team. This position requires an individual who can work on a Saturday and additional hours can be build around the individual to suit them.
Role & Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- To work in line with the departmental KPI’s, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice and within set SLA’s.
- To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
- To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- To provide support and advice to clients in regard to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
- Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
- Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high quality level of service is provided at all times.
- Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters.
- Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
- Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
- Attend departmental or office team meetings.
- Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
- Work as part of a busy team.
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
About You as the HR Advisor:
- A "can-do" attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience.
- Broad knowledge of employment law and HRM.
- An enthusiasm for generating new business referrals.
- Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- MS Office knowledge and experience.
- 25 days’ holiday increasing to 27 days’ holiday after 2 years’ service & 28 days’ holiday after 5 years’ service, plus your birthday off as well!
- Christmas Bonus after 2 years’ service
- Profit Share
- Private Medical Insurance after 5 years’ service
- Work from home
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'