This role is a junior HR advisor role and must have touched on Payroll
To provide generalist HR support and advice in all HR matters to staff and the management team of all subsidiaries
- Lead, motivate and develop the HR team
- Point of contact for HR queries
- Work closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the business with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Support and develop recruitment campaigns
- Help to drive organisational performance by driving core business objectives
- Keep regular management information on budget and overall performance
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Complete monthly payroll for 180+ staff
- Oversee all annual statutory training e.g. fire warden and first aid training/ refresher training when required to ensure that the business is compliant at all times.
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide online/telephone advice/support to managers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job