HR Advisor - Richmond - £30k
Richmond - £30,000
We are looking for a HR Advisor to support in all general aspects of the HR function at a Non-profit organisation. This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable HR generalist to effectively operate in a supportive environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Covering all generalist areas in the HR function
- The management of employee relations case work.
- Writing and coaching managers on the implementation of policies and procedures.
- L&D - overseeing employee development and training.
- Payroll - work closely with payroll officer.
- Management of a HR Assistant.
We are looking for the following experience:
- 2 - 3 years HR experience in an Education environment.
- CIPD Qualified (or working towards CIPD).
- Real generalist HR knowledge - experience in a similar role at an alternative HR function.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office and Database Management.
What the company can offer?
- An inclusive, professional environment with commitment to helping others.
- Salary of up to £30k.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'