HR Advisor (Recruitment and Policy)
Location: King’s Lynn
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Benefits
12 month fixed term contract
About the company:
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ over 200 people, including our own Property Services team of operatives. As part of the e2 consortium, our combined aim is to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed neighbourhoods.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join our HR Team. Reporting to the HR Business Partner
Duties of the HR Advisor:
- During first 3 months (approx.) you will provide an effective, cost efficient recruitment and selection service attracting the highest calibre of candidate to fulfil the current peak in Resourcing Plan in line with policy, legislation and best practice.
- For the remaining 9 months you will strive to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of Human Resources taking responsibility for ensuring that HR policies and procedural guidance are in line with employment legislation and best practice; that HR processes are lean and there is clear communication, education and understanding for all staff and making sure Managers are equipped to be able to support practice and manage relations effectively and efficiently.
Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- Previous experience working as an HR Advisor
- Educated to degree level with MCIPD
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and best practice
- A confident self-starter, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience of delivering service improvements, policy and procedure development and delivery of training.
In return we offer a competitive salary, up to 30 days holiday, generous pension contribution and many other benefits.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this HR Advisor role is right for you then please apply today!
Closing date: 9th April 2018
Interview Date: 18th or 19th April 2018
Only candidates who follow the correct application procedure will be considered!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!