Benefits include: bonus opportunity, free parking, subsidised canteen, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
From T-Bone in Tamworth to a hotpot in a hospital, from risotto in Reading to whole lobster at a Michelin starred restaurant, we deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common " Brakes UK. We're growing and we're always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for ensuring employee relations is effectively managed through coaching line managers whilst monitoring trends and ensuring measures are taken to address them.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To ensure all managers have the relevant level of training, coaching and support in conducting employee relations cases.
- Producing ER reports, highlighting trends and providing solutions.
- Supporting line managers in complex ER cases, including attending meetings note taking and advice.
- Ensuring the exit interview survey is implemented, producing reports and analysing data to feed into the colleague retention strategy.
- Support the HR Partner with change initiatives relating to employee relations ensuring that they are implemented in accordance with best practise.
- Organise new line manager induction programme.
- Work with the HR Partner to support with delivering the people plan and HR calendar activities.
- Manage HR & Payroll administrator, ensuring alignment with HR Shared Service processes and GDPR compliance.
- Work with Head of Employee Relations to support with developing HR policies/procedures.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Generalist HR and complex ER experience. Proven track record of managing a broad range of HR activities, with particular emphasis on applying commercially-oriented solutions.
- Effective, impactful and engaging communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with people with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to mediate, manage and resolve workplace conflict.
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Up to date and in depth knowledge of current and upcoming employment law, CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience.
- People management experience desirable.
It's a great place to work. We care about where our food comes from, which is why we offer complete traceability on all our products. Not to mention our commitment to responsible sourcing - from Red Tractor accredited meat, poultry and fruit and veg to MSC certified fish and seafood, every product in our extensive range has been developed by our food development chefs or chosen with chefs and their customers in mind, making sure we deliver quality and taste with every bite.
Here at Brakes UK, we have a simple mission " to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it's no surprise that we know what we're doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you're looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way " including a 'Warehouse to Wheels' course that'll help you become a driver! We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco " the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn't enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
- Discounts on products and services
- Clear career pathways and development
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
- Pension plan
- Additional holiday purchase
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'