Location: South Manchester
The HR Advisor - Pay & Benefits is responsible for delivering a consistently accurate and professional service to the organisation. Working closely with the People and Culture Business Partner, the postholder is the subject matter expert for all matters Pay and Benefits.
Key responsibilities include
* Providing advice and recommendations to P&C Business Partner/UK Management board on changes and enhancements to the UK suite of benefits to ensure it is at all times in keeping with prevailing trends in employee benefits
* Recommending when to go to tender to achieve cost savings on existing benefit schemes
* Evaluating and tracking usage/take-up of existing benefit schemes
* Comprehensive knowledge of the UK pension scheme and legacy pension schemes and able to advise senior stakeholders and employees accordingly
* Effective liaison with all benefits providers
* Handling all employee queries in relation to each company benefit
* Accurately processing benefits administration in the monthly payroll
* Provision of total reward statements to all employees
* Knowledge of legacy benefits arrangements that are no longer open to new employees
* Monthly running and coordination of the employee payroll
* Collation of all monthly starter/leaver/changes data
* Handling all employee pay queries
The successful candidate
* Experience of working in a commercially focussed HR team
* Ideally experience of working in a Recruitment agency or Recruitment business
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills with the ability to partner and build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
* Able to work on own initiative
* Ability to work collaboratively across other functions
* Strong organisational skills
* Motivated and Pro-active
* Resourceful and comfortable with occasional ambiguity
* Computer literate
* Working towards or CIPD Qualified or has equivalent experience
If you are interested in becoming part of this growing success story please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Reference: - 831610
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Human Resources
- Compensation and Benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'