HR Advisor - Part Time
Salary: £29,000 (£18,000 pro rata)
FTC until January 2019
My client, a manufacturing organisation based in Doncaster are looking for an experienced, part time HR Advisor to join their team on a FTC until January 2019.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be part of a small HR team who work together closely to ensure HR needs are met. The ideal candidate will have excellent generalist experience and experience within a unionised environment.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
* Be First point of contact for all HR issues
* Provide HR support and guidance relating to recruitment and selection and casework.
* Absence management
* Coach and develop managers on HR policies and procedures.
* Manage employee training and ensure training records are maintained
* All administrative processes including recruitment, appointments and terminations, sickness absence and performance management.
* Manage and maintain electronic and paper employee records
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
* Solid experience in an HR advisory role
* Experience working with unions
* Achieved their level 5 CIPD or above
* Ability to carry out projects independently
* Knowledge of redundancy process
In return, the client offers a salary of £18,000, pension, free onsite parking and an onsite canteen.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job