Are you an HR Advisor with experience working within a HR Stand alone position? Are you flexible to travel across 3 different sites including Ashford, Heathrow and Surrey? Would you like 25 days annual leave and the opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, dynamic environment? If so we have the perfect role for you.
Working for a fast moving and progressive company our client requires a bright and enthusiastic HR Advisor to provide HR advice and answer queries for 350 employees across the sites.
Your main duties within the role will include:
- Providing HR advice, support and coaching on all aspects of employee relations as necessary ensuring that any advice given is in line with policy and best practice
- Taking a lead role in a wide range of HR issues including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, redundancy, absence, bespoke working requests, and conducting maternity meetings and exit interviews
- Working closely with the supported business, to implement and deliver the HR Strategy/People Plan to include; talent, succession planning and change management, in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high performance culture
- Working closely and building strong relationships with members of the supported business senior leadership team and other relevant stakeholders
- Recruitment - Managing employee life cycle; this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and supporting their professional development
Skills and experience required:
- A sound understanding of Human Resource principles and best practice
- An understanding of current UK and European Employment Law
- Strong employee relations skills
- A proven track record of building strong credible working relations with senior managers
- A strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Evidence of effective influencing, persuading & negotiating skills
- Proven experience as an HR Advisor
- Good project management skills
- CIPD qualified
- A good communicator both verbally and written
- Well organised and structured in your work ethic
- Able to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary
- Able to coach and mentor line managers in dealing with people related issues
- Happy to work across multiple sites
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm, (these are negotiable for the right candidate).
If you have the right skills and experience and are happy to travel between sites please apply today. Our client is seeking to conduct interviews on Thursday 15th February.
We look forward to your application
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- HR Advisor - Multi-site+25 days annual leave