Manchester City Centre Location (Next to Victoria Train Station)
Salary £24,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Are you looking for your next HR opportunity?
- Would you love to have the opportunity to work with a variety of different Industries and clients every day?
- Would you like to obtain your CIPD Level 7 accreditation in Employment Law?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a team of HR and Employment Law experts?
- Do you want to work for a Company listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for 3 years in a row?
The role of HR Advisor is to provide reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone to help our clients avoid unnecessary legal challenges. Supporting our client through all aspects of HR management and employment law.
Duties will include
· Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances and disciplinaries
· Using your HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
· To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice given.
· Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA).
Skills and experience required
· Previous HR advisory experience either face to face or phone based
· Good knowledge of employment law
· Excellent communication skills
· Good typing skills
· Ability to work under pressure within a fast moving performance driven environment.
We have an exceptional benefits package which includes a competitive holiday entitlement and market leading bonus schemes. To assist all Advisors to keep up to date with new Legislation we run a selection of Employment Law training sessions within the Department on a monthly basis to continually build on your knowledge levels. If you are looking for the next step in your HR career from both a salary package and a career development perspective apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job