My client is a global organisation operating within the oil & gas sector. They are seeking an interim HR Advisor to support their organisation based in Berkshire for a 9 month contract initially.
You will advise line managers on general HR and employment aspects, including performance management, employment law, employee engagement, and reward and recognition.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR policies and practices.
- Contribute to the execution of employee relations strategy.
- Leavers administration (exit interviews, etc).
- Contribute to execution of HR policies and local compliance.
- Advise and counsel managers on HR activities. Support efforts focused on creating a high level of performance throughout the entire organization.
- Stay informed of laws, rules, regulations, and statutes governing equal employment opportunity practices. Assure compliance with all applicable governmental and corporate regulations.
- Maintain a high level of quality, efficient HR services, to include: staffing/selection; performance management; employee relations; and training and development.
- Will perform administrative duties as required
- Degree qualified
- 5+ years' of HR experience of which at least a couple of years in business facing HR role
- CIPD qualification (or in progress of attaining)
- Broad understanding of the varying legal requirements in different countries
- Experience of working internationally
- Experience of leading projects
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job