HR Advisor - home based - 1 year FTC (potential to go perm)
The HR Advisor will be the first point of contact (POC) for all HR queries for EU Onshore and Middle East employees, supporting the HR Manager. This will include supporting day-to-day operations as part of the HR function including recruitment, absence management, employee communications, payroll administration support, policies and procedure review and update, and training and development. In addition, this role will also support in general office administration.
This is a home based role, initially 1 year FTC, potentially going permanent
Salary GBP 28,000 - 32,000 depending on experience.Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Generalist Human Resources Expectations
- To develop and maintain productive relationships with team leads, key stakeholders and senior management through establishing professional credibility.
- Act as the first point of contact and provide full HR support service to staff regarding routine HR queries relating to systems, company policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements.
- Coordinate the recruitment processes through appropriate use of advertising and other media and professional selection methods.
- Take assistance in sourcing candidates from the shared offshore recruiter.
- Manage recruitment agencies and suppliers; negotiate agency terms.
- Conduct first level screening interviews with candidates and liaise with candidates and Clients during the recruitment process.
- Support the reporting manager in managing recruitment budget and aim to decrease the time-to-hire.
Onboarding and Induction
- To coordinate the onboarding process of all new joiners; prepare employment contracts, manage pre-employment checks, coordinate required IT equipment, run employee set-up on HR Information System, conduct company and HR induction, liaise with offshore payroll team to implement new joiner processes, ensure probation reviews are conducted on time.
Annual Performance Appraisals
- To assist the reporting manager in performance evaluations, salary reviews, organising employee correspondences.
Exits and Leaver process
- To coordinate and run the exit interview process and related paperwork of leavers. To liaise with offshore payroll team to implement leaver processes.
- Assist with running all ER cases; performance management, redundancy, TUPE, occupational health, leave management etc…
- Event management: organise bi-monthly lunches, annual activity day, summer party, Christmas party
Payroll and Benefits
- To assist Payroll team in administration of payroll and employee benefits processes as necessary.
Training and Development
- Coordinate requested training and ensure effective contact is maintained with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all enquires and messages are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- Maintain auditable employee files; complete annual 'right to work’ checks, ensure all files meet the compliance requirements.
- Budget management: HR, recruitment and training.
- General administration; diary management, letter writing, reporting, processing invoices for payment by the offshore finance team, maintain organized filing system, update employee database regularly, maintain templates for letters / email for continuity.
- Manage the corporate mobile phone and credit card facilities.
- Assist transferred employees from other countries moving to the UK.
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a degree in human resources and CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification - strongly preferred.
- 3+ years’ generalist HR, recruitment and administration experience - essential.
- High level of PC/database skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential.
- Experience of working in professional services - preferred.
- Experience working with a cross-border team - preferred.
- Organisational Skills
- Highly Detailed
- Independent Thinking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'