HR Adviser - Glasgow- 6 to 12 months
HR Adviser required for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh. Successful candidates will work across a range of generalist and project based HROD areas in support of service delivery.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Provide an effective generalist HR advisory and support service to client base, providing accurate and timely advice and guidance on issues such as employee relations, terms and conditions, the application of HROD policies and procedures, and playing a key role in case management (including absence, discipline, and grievance).
- Develop effective working relationships with ket stakeholders that deliver efficient outcomes
- Support the development of local managers through the creation and delivery of development initiatives, including workshops.
- Partner the client base to manage workforce resource and succession planning requirements, specifically in relation to vacancy progression.
Essential skills include -
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Degree level qualification in HR Management or equivalent
- Experience of gathering and analysing data and information and the preparation of reports
Applicants MUST have a full clean drivers licence and access to a car as travel throughout scotland is required.
PLEASE NOTE - This role falls INSIDE IR35 legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job