As HR Advisor your primary clients in the region are HRBPs, First-line Managers and employees. Your regional responsibility is: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Poland.
- Provide HR support within your client group, responding to employee/manager questions on HR related matters
- Provide information, documentation, counsel and education to employees/ managers on established HR processes and tools such as benefits, immigration, relocation, compensation and employee relations being sensitive to local legislation and practice.
- Provide policy guidance to managers regarding employee relations issue.
- Work with benefit providers and ensure data are correct and submitted in time.
- Support HRBP in the collaboration with German Work Council and take over own projects.
- Responsible for HR tasks like: maintain employee files, assist with audit requests as needed, input employee HR data into human resources information system (Workday), process forms and documentation, Verification of Employment and Letters of Employment.
- Responsible for the administration of and coordination of leaves and accommodations with appropriate correspondence as needed and in compliance with local/in country legislation and practice.
- Prepare reference letters
- Generate reports and metrics.
- Responsible for researching and resolving employee benefit, compensation and other employee data issues.
- Close cooperation and active interaction within HR global team and other HR COEs
- Manage Leave Management (Brokering)
- Responsible for New Hire Orientation
- Idenitfy Process or Policy Improvement Areas and deploy new practice
- Support the development of effective tools & resources that can be used within the Regional team and Self Service portal
- German native/fluent and very good English language knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as HR Advisor
- Experienced working in a virtual, global team
- Strong collaboration, communication skills
- First experience in working with German work Council
- Good project management skills
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job