Job Title: HR ADVISIOR / GENERALIST
Location: Whitley, Coventry
Hourly Rate: £21.00 - £22.70 on a Ltd Co Basis
(PAYE/Umbrealla is an option)
Employment Type: Contract - Initially Approx. 4 Months
An excellent opportunity to work for a worldwide renowned automotive manufacturer in Whitley Coventry for initially a 4 month contract.
This customer focussed role sits in the HR Direct Service Operations Team.
Acting as a key member of the team you will be responsible for ensuring employee data is accurately maintained.
You will be dealing with a high volume of work in a shared service environment. The role will cover administration activities that occur in the employee lifecycle from ""hire to retire"" e.g. ad-hoc contractual changes, employee personal detail updates.
The role may also involve events coordination e.g. managing attendee data, working with suppliers.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experienced HR Administrator/Generalist
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage own workload prioritising effectively
- Previous experience working in an administration/administration support role.
- Operational knowledge of SAP HR, ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate ability to self-organise and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
For your chance of interview APPLY NOW with an up to date copy of your CV.
- Events Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'