We are currently representing a global logistics company in West London who are now looking to recruit a HR Advisor into the team.
This is a generalist and fast paced position, you will be tasked with managing employees across 15 different offices across the UK with a focus on ER, Policy Development, Learning & Development and other generalist duties. Although you will be working alongside 4 others within the HR team, this position would be ideal for someone who has worked within a standalone position beforehand or someone that has a strong generalist background.
This really is a key role within the business that has the opportunity to shape, create and influence the People strategy and direction for the UK and link and share knowledge with global entities. This type of opportunity would be fantastic for your career.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Full sound and knowledgeable general HR advice and support to all UK operation in an accurate , timely and where possible in a pro active way
- Some travel to UK sites as needed for HR support or employee relation matters
- Creation , amendment ,review and implementation of HR policies and processes
- Deputising for HR Manager
- Supporting members of the HR team as needed and working collaboratively to deliver the key priorities of the HR operation
- Deliver core 'people’ management and HR workshops based on induction needs / employment law and HR policies and co-ordinate and source training providers to meet with the learning and development needs of the business
- Assist teams with training needs analysis of employees
- Own the Apprenticeship Programme/ work experience / graduate programmes for the business
- Coordinate training spend ensuring budgetary compliance
- Gain an awareness of current trends and initiatives in L&D through continuous personal development
- Manage related admin for internal training courses
- Support HR Manager in delivery of corporate training and development initiatives
- Experience and understanding of Blue Collar environments.
- Strong experience as a HR generalist within a HR Advisor position.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Employee Relations, Policy Development, Learning & Development.
- Understanding of basic Employment Law, TUPE and Change Management would be beneficial
- Must have the ability to build rapport and think on your feet, as well as backing up decisions you make.
- Be a self-starter and a finisher.
Culture within this business
This company is looking for someone that friendly, driven and has a real passion for HR. The HR team here are all friendly and outgoing and are looking forward to someone similar joining them. Ultimately they all work together and get involved with different generalist aspects. As you can imagine, this position can be very varied so would suit someone that likes to stay busy.
The HR team itself is constantly growing and there is a growing appreciation for HR within the global business. This gives you an opportunity to help shape the company and its company values.
Are you interested in this role?
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone and something that will really push you forward within your career. There isn't a great deal of opportunities out there that give you the same sort of exposures to both the general HR function, but also the strategic planning and shaping of the whole company.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the button below. If you are successful onto the next stage one of our specialist HR consultants from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch with yourself directly to discuss this position in more detail.
Victoria Recruitment - Specialists in Human Resources recruitment.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
- HR Policies