Brewster Pratap are working closely with a well known sporting group in Sheffield on this new opportunity. This would be a great role for someone who is keen to have a challenging but rewarding role.
Supporting the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will provide a professional HR advisory service to employees and management within the HR department. Working with Payroll, ensuring employees are paid accurately on time, Pension and Benefits administered correctly, Management Information up to date and fit for purpose.
Actively participate in the recruitment and retention of employees, administering in house systems for the recording and monitoring of sickness and holidays.
- Creation and maintaining Document Management
- Support the HR Manager with HR projects
- Raise HR profile in the business
- Sickness records; recording and monitoring information
- Health Insurance; preparation of annual membership data for renewal purposes, ensure people are entered into the schemes at the right time, and promptly removed when they leave.
- First line HR support for line managers and employees
- Exit interviews
- Monitor Maternity/Paternity periods
- Track probationary periods
- Prepare offer letters
- Prepare employment contracts
- Employee Inductions
- Maintaining the HR Management Information (MI)
- Assist in the recruitment process, JD's, internal ads, shortlisting and interview packs
- Recruitment MI
- Liaison with external agencies to source candidates.
- Process reference requests for new starters and ex-employees
The right candidate must have a Degree, ideally CIPD qualified or working towards. 5 GCSE's A-C are also required and holding a masters would be highly desirable.
This role requires someone with a keen desire to succeed in HR, with a can do attitude as well as the experience to support the HR manager and group.
to be discussed at a later stage
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- HR advisor