£35,000 + Bens
One of the fastest growing global FinTech firms based in the City require a HR Advisor to join a successful team on a full time basis. The company, with 5 global offices, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a confident candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a HR Advisor role. In particular, candidates must possess strong Employee Relations & HR Administration skills.
- Providing 1st line generalist HR global support across the organisation
- Advising and guiding managers on employee relations and performance management (redundancies, grievance, disciplinary, performance, capability investigations and hearings)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Driving employee engagement through various HR initiatives
- Advising managers and staff on complex HR issues
- Provide HR related management information as required
- Supporting Head of HR with ad hoc HR projects
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Applications are welcome from those who have been involved in leading and managing ER cases whilst taking a lead in HR administration activities, ideally gained within an international business. Candidates must be hard working and will excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Whilst industry experience is not essential, candidates with financial services / FinTech experience will be preferred.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job