£35,000 + Bens
One of the fastest growing global FinTech firms based in the City require a HR Advisor to join a successful team on a full time basis. The company, with 5 global offices, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a confident candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a HR Advisor role. In particular, candidates must possess strong Employee Relations & HR Administration skills.
- Providing 1st line generalist HR global support across the organisation
- Advising and guiding managers on employee relations and performance management (redundancies, grievance, disciplinary, performance, capability investigations and hearings)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Driving employee engagement through various HR initiatives
- Advising managers and staff on complex HR issues
- Provide HR related management information as required
- Supporting Head of HR with ad hoc HR projects
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Applications are welcome from those who have been involved in leading and managing ER cases whilst taking a lead in HR administration activities, ideally gained within an international business. Candidates must be hard working and will excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Whilst industry experience is not essential, candidates with financial services / FinTech experience will be preferred.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.