We are working with an established insurance company who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to provide a HR consultancy service to their key clients.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, the role will be working in a Stand Alone capacity, providing HR support to around 50 clients (headcount from 10-50 employees) - across a range of industries.
The main focus of the role will be to provide HR support to clients on employee relation issues, organisational change, HR Best practice and reviewing current HR systems and documents.
- Supporting clients in an advisory capacity by phone, email and site visits
- Advising clients on employee relation cases: disciplinary, capability, grievance, sickness absence, lateness etc.
- Advising clients on legislative updates, reward, development, restructuring, changes to terms and conditions, holiday pay, induction and recruitment and retention
- Provide assistance in the event of any Employment Tribunal claims, which would include any settlement negotiations with ACAS.
- Attending client sites to support and lead where necessary on complex formal meetings
- Drafting and delivering training material to clients where necessary
- Selling of the HR proposition to potential new clients
- Drafting of a monthly HR newsletter for all clients
- Undertaking HR audits on clients where necessary and for newly acquired clients
- Draft and review documentation and template letters as required
- Updating and maintaining the client database 'intouch’
For this role candidates will need to be CIPD Qualified and have proven experience at the HR Advisor level - strong ER experience and dealing with high volume queries is essential.
Candidates from a business consultancy or contact centre would work in the role, otherwise solid HR Advisors who are ambitious and can work independently will be suitable. You will be managing your own diary and will be both office based and meeting clients (across the North), with some time working from home.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a company that rewards hard work and promotes from within. The company is expanding rapidly across the UK and you will be part of company growth during this exciting time. Excellent benefits package included.
Please apply online for more information and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.
- CIPD qualified
- ER issues
- HR Policies
- HR Advisor
- HR generalist