Reporting into the ER Manager the role involves:
* First point of contact for all Employee Relations matters
* Advising Managers on day to day ER queries
* Coaching line managers on HR policies & procedures
* Generating HR analytics for trend analysis
* Supporting the ER development programmes
* Escalate areas of risk to the ER Manager as soon as they arise
The ideal candidate will have strong ER experience and be self motivated in their approach.
My client is market leading in their field and pride themselves on being people focused. This is a rare opportunity to join them on a part time basis for 4 days per week with hours of 9am-5:30pm.
Excellent Benefits include up to 40% discounts on their own products as well as eligibility for performance bonus schemes.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'