Our client, based in South Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. Our client is a national charity providing support to children, young people and adults and employs over 5,000 people. The position is due to start immediately and is for 37.5 hours per week.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing employee relations casework for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including final written warnings
* Resolving any disputes or grievances through informal resolution and mediation where appropriate
* Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Coaching managers in developing their own people management skills
* Working in partnership with the Shared Services team and HR Administrators to ensure the administration and recruitment procedures in place fully support the needs of managers and employees
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job