Are you a HR Advisor seeking a new challenge with employee relations as a specialism?
Reed HR are currently seeking HR Advisors with Employee Relations as a specialism for a number of reputable companies within the Hampshire area.
As a HR Advisor (Employee Relations) you will be expected to do the following:
- Provide effective and efficient HR advice and support to all business areas within the company
- Provide compliant employee relations advice
- Meet customer needs within their SLA in terms of delivery of HR services
- Provide management coaching, education and training to ensure line management ownership of issues
- Acting as an initial point of contact for all areas of HR whereby you will provide advice, support and guidance. You will also work with specialists in other areas of HR to ensure a customer focused delivery of HR services
- Provide ER advice in respect to disputes or conduct issues with regards to grievance, disciplinary, capability and attendance
- Provide support when required on recruitment activity in the business
- Proactively implement and support changes to HR policies and procedures when required
Qualifications and experience required:
Experience in a HR Advisor position
If you are interested in seeking a new position then please click 'Apply Now' with your updated CV and we will contact you in due course.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job