An exciting job opportunity has arisen in Southampton for a HR Advisor - Employee Relations to join their busy HR team.
My client is seeking an HR professional experienced in complex casework to join their team.
Key Skills and Accountabilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert on all Employee Relations matters
- Ensure all E.R. issues are dealt with in line with company policies and procedures
- Managing disciplinary, capability and grievance issues, chairing meetings, investigations and settlement agreements
- Provide E.R Advisory support to tho business as a whole
- Advise projects team on redundancy and TUPE
- Delivery of training on E.R. issues to management
- Strong and up to date employment law knowledge
- CIPD Level 5 or 7
- Experience working in a fast paced environment preferable
If you have the correct skillset and are interested in applying for this role please click *Apply Now* and apply with your updated CV alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job