Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Under moderate guidance, delivers and executes a full spectrum of HR solutions and services to Investment Management EMEA region. The HR Advisor supports the execution and delivery of HR solutions of core COE-designed processes including Talent and Development, Compensation & Mobility, Employee Relations and Special Projects.
Work includes but not limited to:
- Support of Year-End Compensation Planning for merit and incentive awards
- Talent & Development support of annual talent reviews, succession planning, performance management and manager Upward Feedback across Investment Management
- Intake and triage within set guidelines on sensitive and non-complex Employee Relations cases, manager inquiries, etc.
- Supports in the delivery of adhoc reporting & analysis and special projects
- Bachelors Degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience preferred with demonstrated success in Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards Planning or Employee Relations.
- Experience of working within a global matrix environment highly beneifical.
What we can offer you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'