What impact will you make? The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to work within the newly formed People Solutions (PS) Team at the heart of HR. PS is a high performing team where traditional HR skills and experience are valued and augmented with consultancy skillsets to create a project-based professional service across the UK regions. The format is designed to encourage you to play to your strengths and provide you with the opportunity to manage and deliver high quality strategic and calendar HR projects across the HR spectrum. HR expertise with project management capability, delivering people and organisational goals.
Provide efficient and effective delivery of people-related projects and firm wide HR initiatives across Deloitte UK. Focus on client delivery and manage expectations to ensure high quality outcomes, whilst being mindful of the customer journey.
We are looking for enterprising HR professionals to support the delivery of these projects in line with the Deloitte framework. The successful candidate would also be required to drive application of the governance across the projects and provide continuous improvement where appropriate.
Birmingham is our preferred hiring location but we will also consider Leeds, Reading and Manchester as a base location. A willingness to travel is required for this role to other regional offices as well as London.
This is a permanent and full time role but we are happy to consider alternative working patterns and flexible working requests.
- Provide effective support to Managers on the delivery of strategic HR calendar and non-calendar projects and activities
- Responsible for managing specific tasks within a project work stream across multiple, simultaneous projects, ensuring deadlines are met. May take responsibility for managing discreet projects
- Provide consistent and appropriate data and analytics to support project delivery that is relevant and accurate
- Ensure project documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner, involving relevant stakeholders
- Help ensure a consistent approach across service lines whilst understanding and recognising potential difference and the commercial impact in business challenges and solutions
- Look for process improvements during and after the completion of the project
- Manage complex case escalations from the HR Advisory Services team which require a higher level of HR experience and/or business contact
- Working towards/have relevant profession qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- A strong base line of core HR competence and experience at an Advisor level
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skill
- Exposure to people change initiatives and ability to gain confidence and respect of business stakeholders
- A strong relationship builder with a proven ability to influence, consult and advise at an appropriate level
- Strong business and commercial acumen with the ability to use and interpret appropriate metrics and insights
- Able to manage concurrent activities ensuring appropriate risk management
- Experience or exposure to project management principles
- Experience of working in a partnership and highly matrixed organisation
- Business analysis skills including influencing, negotiating and partnering skills
You are here: People Solutions part of Internal Client Services
Human Resources is part of the Internal Client Services Business within Deloitte. The HR function consists of Communities of Expertise, Service Line HR Business Partners and Directors, the Shared Services Organisation, HR Operations and People Solutions.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Working closely with Service Line aligned HR Business Partners and Communities of Expertise, People Solutions will drive the delivery of firms talent agenda aligned closely to commercial business strategies and drivers. The role will require collaboration with stakeholders to diagnose and analyse business issues and jointly develop impactful solutions, whilst ensuring that the people implications of all decisions and any associated risks are understood and managed, or escalated as appropriate.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 147778
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job