Our client, the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology, have a new vacancy for a HR Advisor to join their UK HR team. Based in the Healthcare plant in Baglan, the HR Advisor will be the sole HR representative on site and will provide administrative and front line advisory support and supporting the wider HR team. You will provide advice and support in all areas of HR including; employee relations, change management, engagement, workforce administration, vendor management and benefits administration.
What's in it for you?
Join a multinational business who makes a real difference to people's everyday lives. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, our client also offer excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
What will you do?
• Coordination of employee lifecycle activities – including contracts, disciplinary and exits.
• Providing timely and accurate HR advise in relation to front line queries, escalating to the appropriate HR Generalist as required
• Supporting the implementation of the people related changes
• Supporting engagement activities
• Supporting business managers in the accurate and timely completion of all HR related paperwork
• Building positive and constructive business relationships across client groups
• Supporting actions of the wider HR team including related projects such as policy development and implementing global initiatives
• Workforce planning and administration.
• Management of vendor relationships related to outsourced HR service delivery.
• Provide HR related data and reporting to leaders in order to promote and contribute to data driven decision making and strategy development.
• Participation in HR related projects covering talent development, benefits and other initiatives as required.
• Actively participate in business and human resource projects as required.
• Qualified to CIPD Level 7 or relevant professional experience
• Good working knowledge of UK Employment Law (EU knowledge would be beneficial)
• Experience of HR support to a diverse population of both office and field employees
• Superior communication, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills
• Ability to build effectively relationships with all levels of management.
• Must possess a high standard of influencing skills with the ability to constructively challenge as appropriate is essential
• Strong organizational, time and project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, and implement solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'