This role is working with the company HR Shared Services team. The team is a global one consisting of Business Partners, Shared Services and Global Mobility and Immigration. Working together the team deliver services to their business groups and sites. The Shared Services Team is led by regional People Managers to drive the local/regional people agenda, including culture and engagement, as well as providing support to line managers and employees on day-to-day people activities.
This company are truly market leaders in their field and they are one of the UK success stories
What would your day look like?
It would be busy and dynamic and you would:
- Be the first point of contact for employees and line managers who need help with a wide range of issues.
- Provide first-line advice on our policies and practice
- Prepare offer letters and employment contracts, assisting with immigration and mobility paperwork, running induction sessions and conducting exit interviews
- Process starters, leavers and employment changes using SAP software
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Help with validation and reconciliation processes
- Assist colleagues across HR Services with a variety of tasks such as policy/procedure development, reviewing internal processes and implementing new ways of working.
- Assist with purchase order and invoice administration
What experiences and skills are required to be successful in this role?
- You will need to be able to show us that you can combine tenacity and resilience with a human touch, applying processes precisely but lightly so that bureaucracy doesn't become an obstacle to doing the right thing in the right way
- You will have worked ideally in a HR Shared Services environment, where your responsibilities have been wider than dealing only with transactional tasks.
- You will be able to demonstrate the value of giving the best service possible to customers
- You are good at analysing situations and problem solving
- The quality of the service we provide really matters, so you will need to have excellent attention to detail, be a self-starter and a can-do attitude
- You will be used to prioritising and planning throughout the day to effectively handle a varied and challenging workload
- Dealing with people is a really important part of this role, so you will need to be a good communicator and relationship builder
- In a small and busy team, we achieve what we achieve through team work, so you will need to show us how you've demonstrated this in previous roles
- We are always looking for ways to improve how we work so we are looking for someone who has the ability to express ideas and spot opportunities for improvement
Our client use SAP HR, so experience with this software would be a plus, but they are happy to provide training on the system to the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job