HR Advisor 6mths FTC
This role will work within the wider HR team to support and advise on HR Best Practice. You will be working in a generalist capacity advising Managers across the organisation, and working to ensure the standard is upheld.
Some of the roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting Snr Managers with Employee Relations Casework, including Disciplinaries, investigations, and giving advice on Employment Law and current Legislation.
- Liaising with Trade Unions where applicable, attending meetings, and advising on possible outcomes.
- supporting with policy / procedure updates, and assistance on projects required by the HR business Partners
- Maintain HR records on the iTrent system - updating contract changes, employee information, and liaising with Payroll as required.
- Any adhoc duties as required by senior leadership team
To be successful in this role, you will already have excellent experience within a HR Advisory capacity previously; or be a HR Officer looking for the next step up.
If you have any experience working with iTrent, or a similar HR system, this would be highly desirable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'