Great People Work Here
Our HR Shared Service Team are HR specialists who provide a consistently high quality of service to internal and external customers, partnering with Business Units within Twinings to ensure the customer is at the forefront of all activities. The HR Shared Service Team provides a broad function from customer facing delivery of HR operational support, to providing tactical advisory service to UK based business functions and units, extending to International HR activity.
As the Human Resources Advisor, you will proactively partner with the HR contacts within the Business Units to deliver operational HR support to the needs of their client groups. You will apply your domain expertise ensuring that all HR activities are executed in line with relevant legislation, and that risks are identified and mitigated where appropriate.
- Partner with the HR contact and build effective relationships with relevant Line Managers and stakeholders within the aligned business unit, providing expertise in operational HR advice, enabling HR stakeholders to reduce their involvement in operational HR activities
- Provide proactive HR advice where needed, that will enable the business to achieve its objectives and support the HR stakeholder to deliver their HR agenda
- Own Employee Relations cases within the business units (disciplinary, grievance and mediation, performance management, and supporting HR Advisor colleagues where required
- Support and coach Line Managers through Employee Relations casework, escalating trends and areas for development to the relevant HR contact
- Oversee more complex processes that require a wider understanding of implications, such as Life Leave, Occupational Health referrals and redundancies
- Oversee and support the recruitment process within assigned Business Units
- Work with the HR Coordinators to gather data and analytics ensuring the systems are fit for purpose and act as an enabler to processes
- Ensure data on employee changes are checked and accurately submitted to Payroll
- Support on L&D interventions within assigned Business Units as required
- Experience in generalist HR support roles
- Management of complex Employee Relations
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and previous experience in roles that require bigger picture thinking
- Proven project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds and maintains strong and effective working partnerships with managers and colleagues at all levels
- Enquiring mind; asking pertinent questions, thinking about the broader context
- CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification
- Team player and able to work independently
- A proactive approach to work; a self-starter and results oriented
- Determined and resilient; will seek solutions to sometimes difficult questions
- Culturally sensitive
- Flexible, proactive approach; approaches new tasks with energy and enthusiasm
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job - they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
- CIPD part qualified
- Experience managing complex employee relations
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Enquiring mind; thinking about the broader context
- Strong generalist HR experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'