We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a well renowned leisure organisation! This is a busy and exciting role which will allow you to develop your skills in a down to earth and supportive environment.
In this role, you will get involved in HR duties across the business, allowing for fantastic exposure! Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all recruitment activities; collation of applications, shortlisting, arrangements for interview/assessment centre, supporting line managers during selection process,
- Checking Right to Work documentation, notify outcomes, produce contracts of employment, and obtain references
- Make arrangements and organise training for inductions
- Provide first line support to line managers on employment issues and processes; recruitment, probation, absence, conduct, performance, maternity/paternity etc.
- Process all employment changes (i.e. New Starters, Leavers, and Changes to employment term) accurately and efficiently, and in accordance with payroll deadlines
- Ensure absence reporting is accurate, providing information to payroll on a monthly basis and escalating concerns to HRBP as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate paper-based and electronic HR records and ensuring the system is up to date!
- Administer work experience placements/volunteers when needed
For this role you will need previous HR experience - ideally within an advisory capacity.
This role is based in North Warwickshire and due to the location of this role, access to your own transport is ideal. This is a 6 month FTC, with an immediate start, and will pay between £22,000-£24,000 pro-rota.
If this role is of interest then apply now or call Matt at Katie Bard to find out more information. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.