HR Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000
Our client, a reputable and established Accountancy firm based in the City, is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team. As an HR Advisor you will need to have a broad HR Generalist background with a good understanding of Employee Relations. This is not an internal HR Advisor position; you will work as an HR Advisor providing a broad range of HR Advisory services to existing clients. Also, as the HR Advisor you will assist with the development of the HR Advisory services and deliver commercially focused and practical HR solutions to clients of various sizes in a range of sectors including Not for Profit and Education.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following experience:
- Member of CIPD (or equivalent)
- Experience of providing both verbal and written HR and employment law advice within the UK on a range of employment matters, including identifying options and the associated risks with each course of action
- Experience working as a HR Advisor delivering client focused solutions.
- Presenting Technical HR information to a diverse audience in a practical manner
- Experience of using HR systems e.g. Cezanne, SAP
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following skillset:
- Analytical, numerate
- Networking and results orientated
- Sound attention to detail
- Able to communicate succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Able to translate complex issues into practical solutions
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Able to recognise cross selling opportunities
- Sound time management and able to multi-task
- Building relationships with a range of stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
Please apply by emailing your CV to Sean Connor.
Due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job