One of our long standing global clients is looking for an HR Advisor on a 3 month contract to report to their HR Manager.
Typical duties include:
- responsible for generalist HR advice and administration in Bath
- working closely with managers and employees to ensure advice, support and documentation is timely and fit for purpose
- working with line managers in providing support with recruitment and induction
- liaise with recruitment agencies and advertisers
- organising interviews
- arranging and conducting inductions of new starters
- providing excellent HR advisory support in relation to ER cases
- manage ad hoc projects and also support the HR Manager
- general administrative support on all HR processes
- update HR databases
- payroll administration
- review current HR procedures and recommend improvements
- develop and update HR policies and procedures
Interviews are offered w.c 9th April with a view to starting asap.
if you are available immediately and have worked within an office or factory environment then please submit your cv asap.
Free parking offered, lovely open plan working environment.
- HR Policies