12 month fixed term contract
Up to £26,500 +benefits
Global IT services business with over 1000 UK employees.
- Prevention of employment tribunal claims and losses for the business
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Provision of guidance, training and information to managers regarding employment law and HR best practice.
- Achievement of HR KPI's and key deliverables.
- Act as a HR Advisor for divisional and departmental managers providing advice and guidance on all employee relations issues.
- Establish, maintain and build proactive working relationships within the business.
- Supporting the Head of UK HR with reviewing and communicating HR Strategies, policies and practices to meet the business needs with regard to appropriate legislation and best practice.
- Support the Head of UK HR and management team in the retention and motivation of staff.
- Support the implementation of the reward strategy to maximise benefit to business goals.
- To provide up to date legal advice to management.
- Work proactively to minimise any legal risk to the business
- Manage organisational change programs including management buy in, consultation and confirmation of changes.
- To be responsible for management of TUPE programs, liaising with transferring organisations and management teams to ensure transfers are conducted within the legislative framework.
The successful HR Advisor:
- CIPD part qualified
- Employment Law knowledge and ability to translate this into commercially astute HR Advice.
- UK Case law knowledge
- Discipline, Grievance, Absence and TUPE experience
- Change Management experience
- Experience of managing own caseload
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- HRIS Experience (HR Pro desirable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'