Search is delighted to be partnering with an organisation in the Llandudno area to recruit a new HR Advisor for a high performing HR department.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor is a newly created growth role that will operate in a busy customer service and administration department, with a focus on developing relationships with managers, and coaching HR best practices in line with the company's policies.
This is a varied generalist HR position in which your roles will include but not be limited to the following:
* Coach and support line managers in HR policies, procedures and best practices
* Partner with line management to support on high volume and varied complex ER casework
* Partner with HR colleagues to ensure consistency in practices across the HR department
* Support the HR management and colleagues on proactive added value HR projects
* Partner with line management and the resourcing function to effectively plan, prepare and action critical recruitment needs
* Contribute to the company's HR policies and best practices as and when needed
* Support the HR function and line management with the presentation of HR data around attrition, retention, absence, engagement and other areas
To be successful in the role of HR Advisor, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
* High volume, varied Employee Relations case work experience in a dynamic, fast-paced HR environment
* Proven experience in coaching and up skilling line management in disciplinary management, performance, grievance, absence issues et al…
* Experience in proactive HR and change projects which add value back to the company
* Good IT skills with HR system experience
* Welsh language skills (desired)
In return, the employer is offering a strong base salary of up to £33k plus benefits in a high performing, close knit HR function.
Please apply below for immediate consideration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.