Our client, a leading independent Housing Association based in South West Devon based, is currently recruiting for a HR Adviser on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £27,739
The ideal candidate will have a significant operational experience within a busy HR environment at HR Adviser level which includes Disciplinaries, Grievances and Performance Management.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing advice and support to Managers and staff at all levels on performance management, absence management, grievance and disciplinary processes in line with company policies & procedures
* Leading in case management, supporting on complex attendance issues, performance management, grievances and minor restructures
* Effectively manage long term sick cases through to capability/ill health dismissal stages where appropriate
* Supporting line managers in dealing with sensitive and confidential issues such as attendance review meetings, performance management, grievance, disciplinary, minor restructures and the re-evaluation of posts
* Producing Operational reports on a regular basis, to include sickness absence, flexible working requests and formal case work
* Researching and implementing employee benefit programs under the direction of the Senior HR Business Partner
* Managing and running the quarterly HR newsletter to support employee engagement and the HR plan
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR; HR Adviser; HR Advisor; Human Resources; Personnel; HR Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'