My client, a magic circle law firm located in the heart of the City, has a fantastic opportunity for a talented HR Adviser to join the firm’s HR team on a permanent basis
The HR Adviser will be responsible for ensuring a comprehensive, proactive and considered HR service to help drive and shape the future success of the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Working in conjunction with the HR Managers to provide comprehensive HR support for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Managing and assisting with the running of the appraisal/performance management process in relevant groups.
- Running inductions for new employees.
- Managing and assisting with employee relations cases, including health and well-being, absence and performance management.
- Carrying out exit interviews and completing relevant analysis and recommendations to managers
- Managing fixed-term contracts including extensions.
- Working in partnership with the HR Assistant and HR Administrator providing support and guidance where required.
The HR Adviser will be a professional and engaging individual, qualified at graduate level with previous experience in working in a professional services or legal environment. You will have good working knowledge of employment law, excellent interpersonal, presentational and communication skills, keeping HR Managers aware of issues in their population. A willingness to provide feedback, share information, contribute ideas and to build strong business relationships with internal and external clients will be key to the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you