HR Adviser - Recruitment Focus
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
An entrepreneurial Financial Services and Investment Group that continue to launch and develop new products and technology are looking to recruit an HR Advisor to provide high quality HR delivery across the Group.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Managing the recruitment process through effective advertising and agency appointments.
- Work closely with managers, ensuring they understand recruitment processes and conduct all recruitment in line with company policy.
- Oversee the whole recruitment process from initiation to appointment
- Support HR Managers with recruitment strategy, development and projects as required.
- Support the HR Administration team ensuring they update ATS and manage administration effectively.
- Research new policy, legislation, ideas and initiatives.
To apply for the position, you must have previous HR advisory experience and have worked in recruitment. It is also essential you bring the organisational, communication and accuracy skills required for this type of role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their HR skills in growing entrepreneurial company who will invest heavily in your development and progression.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'